ER TECHNICIAN TRAINING COORDINATOR: Burleson, TX (DFW Metroplex)
Growth opportunity to lead a dedicated team of veterinary technicians and assistants who are driven by doing the right thing. We believe integrity matters and you can feel proud to be a part of our hospital and pet resort.
Objectives: The purpose of the Training Coordinator position is to ensure that all training activities are fulfilled and every team member is provided an opportunity to achieve their highest potential. Responsibilities include scheduling training sessions; creating, evaluating, and updating training programs; determining training needs; sourcing progressive online options for ongoing progress, and monitoring training progress for all clinical staff.
Why Burleson Animal ER?
- Independently owned, open to ideas, willing to listen and give credit where credit is due
- Creative when it comes to career path development and investing in our people
- Brand new ground up facility built in 2018
- An internal culture of respect and inclusion
- An attractive and well-appointed boarding and care facility adjacent to the ER
- A committed team that cares
- We live and play in the beautiful town of Burleson [check it out here in this short video]
- Most importantly, we share the common philosophy of doing the right thing – for the patient, client, primary care/referring veterinarian, and of course, our team!
Your Credentials and Capabilities
- Natural ability to earn respect and build rapport as a mentor, leader, coach, and be an example of professionalism with kindness
- Licensed/registered/certified technician preferred - VTS BONUS! (Texas)
- Success developing the skills of team members to deliver exceptional care, especially in times of duress
- Solid experience training emergency technicians and assistants using documented processes and procedures to ensure consistency of skills
- Able to maintain staffing levels to support quality patient care using creative retention techniques
- Hands-on leadership style with proactive and creative methods of teaching
- Inspired coaching that builds team morale and inspires team members to reach their full potential
- Confident presentation skills to small and large groups
- Knowledge of and ability to help spearhead VECCS certification
- A commitment to continuing education and self-improvement
All inquiries will remain confidential. Please reach out to Robin Brogdon, MA, Consultant, with cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS - We have an adjacent luxury boarding facility (Burleson Pet Resort and Oasis), where a host of practical and over-the-top-services for fur kids are available.